Table of Contents | Message Board | Printable Version
1. List three of the Themes brought out in the play and explain how they are developed.
2. Analyze All's Well That Ends Well as a comedy.
3. Analyze Helena as the protagonist and heroine of the play.
4. Explain the relationship between Helena and Bertram.
5. Do you think that All's Well That Ends Well is well plotted? Explain
7. Do you think that Shakespeare is successful in combining realistic
characterization with a romantic plot? Explain your answer.
9. Distinguish between the humor of the clown and Parolles.
10. What role do the minor characters perform in the play?