TheBestNotes.com-360+ Free Summaries,BookNotes,Chapter Summaries,Literature Study Guides,Downloadable Texts">
Support the Monkey! Tell All your Friends and Teachers
Table of Contents
1. In what way is "Arms and the Man" an anti-romantic comedy?
2. Show how Shaw's stage directions help with the production of the play as well as with assessment of character.
3. Compare and contrast the characters of Bluntschli and Sergius.
4. Who is the hero of "Arms and the Man" ? Give your reasons.
5. Give an account of the part played by coincidence in the play.
6. Describe the part played by the coat and the photograph.
7. What picture of the war do you get in the play ?
8. How is Raina cured of her romantic illusions of war ?
9. Is the theme of the play related only to Bulgaria or is it universal ? Give your reasons.
10. What part do Petkoff and Catherine play in "Arms and the Man"?