( a ) One - one into (b) Many-one into
Example Which of the following graph of y = f ( x ), represent functions and which does not ? Give reasons for your answers.
Click here to enlarge
- No, for every x there are two images.
- Yes, it is a function.
- No, there are four images for same x
- No, there are two values of y for x = 0
- Yes, a function ( known as step function )
- No, there are many images for some x
- No, there are two images for some x.
6.1 Relations |
All Contents Copyright
© All rights reserved.
Further Distribution Is Strictly Prohibited.